hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
these days life is just about working and staring.
but thankfully, i have friends around me who talks to me and keeps me accompanied.
Thanks to elrin who had been talking to me over the past few days.
I do enjoy talking to you, and not to worry that you will disturb me or whatever.
At least when you talk to me, I get to know as a friend I am still important.
I cant imagine if 1 day both baoling and elrin go overseas for further studies.
i'll be like left alone and be drifted apart with them.
how i wish i could also go overseas to study like how they intend to.
but well i dont have the ability to.
i talk to the both of you more than anyone else. though not much about myself.
even if i were to listen to the both of you talking about how you all feel, it's also good.
I do have few other good friends from jc, but i think soon they will be too busy for me. But it's still nice that we often catch up with one another despite our busy schedule.
Recently, I had been thinking quite a lot.
I was thinking about what job should i look for next?
Tuition and part time job, or an admin job?
How to help those students I had over Pro-Teach?
Where do I want to go next year?
Should I take SAT? Maybe i will stand a chance of getting into SMU?
So many many questions that I have no answers to..
Frankly speaking, if i were to leave Pro-Teach, I will be sad.
Those kids over there are so adorable, but the pay is so damn pathetic!
The money in my account is never increasing, its decreasing rate is faster than anything else.
Well, I do have answers to all the questions but there are simply too many options to it.
So many that I do not know which to choose.
Okay counting down, 20 days more to Bangkok.
Labels: friends