hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I've tried controlling myself, but i just couldnt stop shouting at the students when they are making far too much noise for no reason.
lack of sleep, adding on with long working hours during the school holidays is seriously killing me and draining me.
You have to entertain those kids like from the start of 8am till 7pm when they go home.
Worse still, stop them from talking loudly, screaming, quarreling, answering some irrelevant question.
Being asked some "matured" question.
Today was a bad bad day. Partially due to the lack of sleep.
I hope there will be less screaming for tomorrow and kids can just be nice to do the work properly.
time to sleep. my intention to sleep right after i reached home is gone after the shower i had.