hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
sigh, i feel like studying right now. but i also hope that i can earn as much so that i dont have to be so troubled and busy earning money when i start to study.
had been looking and checking with SIM for next year jan intake.
there are several courses that are available but i still can find my area of interest.
which means i still do not know what i really want to major in, in the future.
i do wish that i can further studies aboard but i'm not economically abled to do so.
the amount that i'm earning now is like so minimal that i can hardly cover much of my expenses.
even though i hope i can get into a local uni, but that might not be my interest.
on the other hand i dont want to miss out life in local uni.
interests please surface to me asap, so that i wont have a hard time deciding about my future.