hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
i'm just freaking angry now.
sometimes i wonder what's the point of them staying together when she doesnt even bother to care for him.
and always going round to tell others how miserable her life is. having live for so many years and yet she still doesnt know how to think. being insensible isnt a great excuse.
the lack of sleep is making me so short-tempered. simple and minor things just got me so annoyed, pissed off and irritated.
had been working for like the whole day due to the oral.
those kids are cute and yet irritating at times.
and after 2 and a half weeks, i can no longer stand the nonsense that those kids are giving that i shouted so loudly at them. (him)
this not so small boy who keeps irritating me when i was god damn serious about making him write lines and regret.
if he is older, i would have make him write more!