hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
Four mths in Aceplan is going to end in a week. Time flies. So what's next after leaving aceplan? A new job. Everything goes back to the v first day when I started looking for a job. And I'm still in a dilemma on what I should do next, though I've just sent some resume out. I feel like having some experience for relief teaching, but it's not a stable job.
I feel like learning a new sports! Preferably swimming but no one wants to learn with me. :(
And trip with girls to bkk is still not settled, all thanks to jetstar. If they didn't increase their prices within minutes after some have booked we would have already got it settled.