Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 9:16 PM

Last week was a week filled with meeting up and shopping.
this includes today and yesterday!
met up with clique last friday and it was nice meeting all of them after soooo long!
we are just short of elrin and jx! And elrin, 1 and a half mths more! :)
went shopping with jc girls to town for shopping.
not exactly fruitful but at least it was fun and nice shopping with them.
i wonder if the problem lies with town having nothing much to shop or was it me who is fussy and couldnt get myself something that i like.
we went from Somerset till Orchard and Orchard back to Somerset.
As the night falls, it became real hard for us to even find a place to settle ourselves for dinner.
Having went to several locations to look for food, we ended ourselves in Long John over at 313.
Went around to shop a little more and then back home.
I havent went out for shopping for like weeks and suddenly town feels so different.
Supposed to go shopping on Sunday but in the end plan changed.
So i went over to grandma's hse for dinner and "play" with cousins.
But but, I went back to town again yesterday.
Had a small gathering with some of the Aceplan colleagues.
I supposed that is a dinner cum celebration for Vincent's..
At times it was really awkward as we didnt really know each other that well to actually shop around in town together. And to shop together for like 2-3 hours.. Somewhat incredible. But nice experience.

Then again, after good meals on sat with Jc girls, Tonchiki with colleagues last night.. There is still another pizza feast @ pizza hut this afternoon. We went for a 1 and a half hour lunch w/o permission. :X hopefully boss didnt realise, otherwise we will all be dead!

I think it's time to stop all this unnecessary spending before I start poking/opening a hole in my pocket.
Work has been real boring these days. Just last week, when Ah Seng was around, colleagues and I could hardly talk and so I ended up falling asleep in a corner. That was my very first time.. Work is just about staring and reading storybook. So much so that I started to agree with yirong that free money falling from the sky into my pocket.
Something that wasnt really nice is when KM came over to Nordix for work.
3 of us have nothing to do till the extent that we kept opening the cabinet and pretend to act busy!
Staring continues tmr with Ah Seng back from leave.
No more YouTube for me for the next few days but maybe iPhone does help to keep me occupied.
Colleagues and I were wondering if boss would come down to Nordix one fine day to fire the 3 of us for doing nothing in the office but staring at the computer screen laughing like idiots.

FYI. There are 2 CCTV in the office and boss check it every now and then like he's watching TV.


Leave on next monday is approved! Cheers! :)





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection