hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
This feeling actually kind of sucks.
Though I've been expected this letter to come but upon opening the letter I still felt nervous.
And after reading the content i felt worse.
2 rejection letters are making me feel bad. very very bad.
idk what am i supposed to do now.
i'm only left with NUS but since it's already the 3rd week of May i doubt i would be getting anymore good news.
Like what i told the others, appeal would be one of the choices. However, the choices that i'm left with aint a lot.
It wont be as good to choose something that i dont really like but well i may still consider.
Where is my consolation?
When I needed it now, it's not around.
This is so bad. All i can do is to drown myself with music.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
If only I have made some smart choices I wont have been rejected so many times.
If only I have study harder and not stare at the computer all day long during A level.
If only I'm not that lazy.
So much of if only and what if..
So much things that I wanted to say and yet i dont know how i should say..
Whose going to listen?