hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
another month is ending.
tmr is company's event.
and luckily, the group event is cancelled which means no more cheer leading. :)
havent been really going out for long.
and i really want to get out of my house!
where is my life? i think it has been eaten up and causing me to be so lifeless.
I had always been saying that I want to go to ECP but i didnt. It has been half a year and I still havent been there. :/
but well what i hope for now is a place in uni. otherwise i really have no idea what to do.
i should have study harder but no point crying over spill milk.
in need of retail therapy! where are my shopping kakis?!
pay day soon! time to pamper myself.