hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
after working for a month, today is the first saturday that i stayed at home.
and yes, i'm also reluctant to go out.
reason being i'm sick. and i think i've spread to both yongxin and the other colleague of mine. :S
feeling a little tired these days as I havent been sleeping well, adding on with flu it's worse. therefore i was rather quiet today. and manager was a joker to ask why am i so emo today and thought that i quarreled with bf.
how funny can it be.
and i think i feel so doomed. everyone else or rather most of them have already gotten their letters and yet i'm still waiting.
how terrible can things be and i'm starting to worry.
i wonder if i got a rejection letter what should i do?
i should have put some realistic choices so that i wont be still waiting for letter at this point of time.
grrrrrrr.