hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
Went Open house over at NTU and NUS with Weiting and Samuel this morning.
Now feeling sleepy and tired but i'm still in a dilemma.
This is so crazy. I'm so lazy to think anymore.
Havent been getting enough sleep after the stayover at Baoling's place last thurs.
But it was rather fun to have them around me.
Suddenly i have no idea why did i ever wanted to teach tuition.
I dont even know how to teach the kids but to keep asking them to do whatever they have.
I have never had any tuition during primary school and really have no idea how to teach.
And now i got another new student which idk how am i going to teach he/she.
Would any kind soul tell me how?
Okay i'm random and this is kinda of stupid.