hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
ohh crap!
just when i was stretching myself, i sort of sprained my neck. ):
and it is giving bad pain when i turn.
tried getting back to the position but i couldnt.
it got even worse when i tried giving it a little pull and it causes me to vomit for several times.
but after i've showered, the vomit went away and i didnt know what to do now.
should i go to the chinese sinseh for a look? or just let it heal by itself.
but i'm afraid of the pain that i have to go through.
told dad about it just now but still ...
if i were to tell grandma, i think i wont be allowed to go msia with the girls tmr.
tuition later and i feel like dying nowzxzxz. D;