hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
went to mandai for "tomb sweeping" yesterday.
though it was friday there's still many people.
first year for grandpa and granduncle.
time flies w/o us knowing. :/
woke up early these 2 days.
went for a job interview early this morning with yongxin and we got that job.
initially it was rather scary as we entered into the company through the wrong door.
we went in by the back door and was stared by all those workers.
I swear it was scary with all the weird eyes staring at us.
It's in woodlands industrial park.
Official work starts on 1st april as I've called to postpone it. :X
needed sometime to get things settled before starting work.
hopefully i dont feel weird but it's lucky to have yongxin with me for work.
we were told that at times we will have to go down to the workshop to help those workers out.
that did scare me a little. :S
met up with the rest of the girls and headed down to city hall for lunch and starbucks.
thank jas for the starbuck coffee! HEHEHE! :P
then to amk and left around 6 to meet up with zhixuan to RP!
okay, she was late and so i went there alone!
the feeling was super scary with all those juniors on the bus.
i wasnt supposed to feel awkward or weird but it's because I haven't gotten myself a ticket for the public performance.
my only worry at that point of time was that, what if they tickets are sold out? I would have to walk out of that place alone like some idiot will maybe some eyes on me.? since there's like so many juniors whom i saw and greeted me.
luckily there were still tickets selling at the reception counter.
it was my last minute decision to get zhixuan and weiting to go with me!
no regret for going for that performance.
it's nice to sit back and relax to watch the performance.
after i last stepped down from dance, I've never really sit down as an audience to watch the performance by the students as I was also involved in the public performance 2 years back.
nice and fun experience! :D
looking at those juniors who were dancing on the stage makes me feel like dancing once again. D:
the show would be nice if those audience are more respectful to the performers and having some basic manners!
no photos as i was too busy watching.
surprisingly, i could still remember how to sing the school song w/o missing out any single word!
I was asked to sing IJC's school song by weiting but I couldn't even remember how it should start or sound like! :P