Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 12:19 AM

friday friday! omg so anxious so nervous so scared! :S
i hope everything goes well! 
and good luck to all my friends!

work today was rather tiring. and i would want to comment a little.
working adults are so dao!
they dont even bother giving you any eye-contact even when you approaches them!
they all always walking at a very fast pace.
3 hours of work seems like 10 hours of work to me.
work at singpost was so much better.
though it was a 11 hours job.
2 more days to go! time please pass as fast!
shopping tmr and tuition on wed.
went shopping and lunch with weiting before going for tuition and we actually shopped for almost an hour in just a shop. :X
but at least we bought something!
shopping continues tomorrow and shall sleep soon! 3 more days to result! ):





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection