hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
1 more day to result day!
had been busy with work these days.
in some ways it's good as it keeps me away from thinking about result.
however, it still disturb me a lot every now and then.
havent been sleeping well these days as i was too nervous and anxious.
though i cant exactly feel it right now.
thinking of those possible scenarios is already good/bad enough to kill me.
all the what if... starts popping in my mind.
i hate this so much.
stop me from thinking and worrying that much.
even though everyone else says that i can make it. but well...
nvm, stop thinking and enjoy myself today so that i could feel better for tmr.?