hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
had farewell dinner for elrin last night.
shall see her in august! :D
anyway was supposed to go for tuition today and i even went out earlier than expected.
then i received a call to postpone today's lesson to tomorrow.
i was early and decided to take a round of bus around admiralty and alight.
but in the end, it became a thinking ride.
a ride full of thoughts. :S
since it was a wasted trip i went to grand's house instead.
call me the superwoman whose going to have 3 tuition a row with only half an hour of traveling time. :/
i wonder how am i going to survive as i still have to meet up with classmates for Miss Lim's Bday celebration in town in the evening.
AND happy belated birthday to Xifang! :D