hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
these few days was insane as i was having tuition and going out at the same time.
had tuition from morning till noon and headed down to aunt's house before meeting xifang for dinner.
I am meeting my class girls for food hunt over at Chinatown tmr!
Going out with them would always mean eating non-stop which is bad! :P
Had bday celebration with Miss Lim over at ION Fish & Co.
embarrassed her in there and sat through for hours eating and talking.
back home after the long day and yet i couldnt give myself enough sleep as there is still tuition today!
I'm still so lazy to apply for Uni admission however i'm already done with SMU online thing but i'm still left with the mailing of the supporting documents. :S
Things seem rather weird and funny these days.