hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
these days everything just seems so different.
i don't know how should i say it.
but forget it, i shall not mention it.
saying too much doesn't help much since they dont understand.
not saying doesnt mean nothing, sometimes it's simply because there isn't a need to do so.
telling the whole world wont help much so dont bother saying too much.
if they choose not to say, dont bother forcing.
it doesn't help either.
time for us to grow and learn, not to always think in just one way but to learn to understand how others feel.
whatever that has passed is better left unsaid.
5 hours of sleep for last night and feeling super tired.
2 tuition tmr and i'll be busy for tmr.
quite nervous about the 2nd student.
wonder how the family is like.
hopefully it's nice.
the meaning of friendship is not about telling everything but to trying to understand.