Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Thursday, February 11, 2010, 1:31 AM

I have been really lazy to blog these few days due to insufficient time i had.
Actually it was just an excuse to say that i have no time.
The main reason was i was simply too lazy.
Since i still have a little time before i go to bed i shall blog a little before i accumulate everything.
Tuition had been alright for the past 2 days.
Did i tell you people that my tutee is an indian boy?
That was something that i wasnt expecting.
I've tried my best and luckily i wasnt that racist.
But the moment i stepped into the house i do have the urge of quitting. 
Fortunately i was persistent enough to continue on as things wasnt that bad. 
I think it was kinda of scary for me to buy him 3 assessment books to do.
HAHA! sounds evil huh. and 1 more thing, I've been late for tuition these 2 days. :S
On the first day, I cabbed to that place.
On the second day, I ran to that place!
Life is so interesting. :/

Went Malaysia for shopping with Zaxe and Weiting yesterday. (:
Bought a lot of things which i only spend a little. Satisfied!
Going in again tomorrow to buy more things. :D
I'm addicted to shopping even though i havent even started earning. ):
Town today for CNY clothes but i didnt manage to find any, in then end i shopped online.
Hopefully i can receive it on the day before CNY.

There's tuition tmr AGAIN! :( 
Pretty tiring but time passed quickly when i'm teaching.
Received a new assignment this evening for a P3 student.
I was told that this kid has a good result and my job is to maintain his good result.
So cool so challenging.
I need to start studying primary school science all over again. :S
CNY in few days time and i hope that it would be enjoyable.

Off to sleep. Draggy post with no photos.
I'm too lazy to post any photos.

In another few more days, it would be 1 year ever since then.





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection