hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
The number of hours of sleep i had is still insufficient.
Had been receiving a lot of calls in the morning these few days. :S
Went down to UOB Plaza today.
So i'm working on fri and sat at toa payoh!
come find me and i'll give you balloon! :D
Okay, sounds a little retarded. I hope it's not going to be too sian.
Long working hours can kill.
I need to start sleeping early before i'm late for work on fri.
I did a good deed today! :D
Proud of myself!
It has always been the case of people asking me out when they have nothing to do.
And i realised whenever i need to find someone to go out with me, it is such a difficult thing to do.
It seems that everyone is so busy that it is almost impossible to find anyone out when i need to. :S
And my plan to ECP is ruined again. ):
Have been wanting to go ever since exam ended. How bad.