hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
work has finally ended after 2 days.
everything was alright except that i'm having pain everywhere. :S
and yeah met up yuejiao for lunch! :D
we chatted quite awhile. and she was super early to meet up with the rest of the girls for ECP.
then had dinner with weiting and huiaun at TPY.
work ended of earlier than expected.
so while waiting for them, i make my way down to popular to browse through some books and assessment book to get a rough idea of what a P2 kid is learning at this stage.
luckily things werent that difficult.
some books caught my eyes and i feel like buying but well i couldnt do it now.
I was being offered to tutor a P6 kid EMS but i rejected.
I've no confidence in teaching that kid as i didnt want to ruin the kid's future.
Maybe if it's just math and science i'm still alright with it.
Maybe P3 or P4 would be a better choice.
Anw, after dinner with the both of them, we headed down to United Square for Ben&Jerry Ice-Cream!
I love ice-cream! :D
It always make my day. HAHAHA!
Time to sleep soon. Long working hours and my eyes are closing soon.
Thanks to Weiting for getting me a Planner! :D
I've already started writing things in. (:
It just feel so different.