hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Early in the morning and i'm stuck with a question. :S
I'm feeling so indecisive.
Yirong just called to offer me a job over at RE.
But i just couldn't make up my mind to go down for interview not.
I'm quite certain that the timing would not clash with the tuition timing.
It's just me who cant really push myself further.
I dont really like going through for an interview and i know i couldn't avoid such things.
Probably the job i'm expecting is not a job at RE that's why i feel rather reluctant to go down to Raffles Place.
I still couldn't come up with a decision.
Or maybe i should wait for other job offer? Like more tuition assignment for me?
Forget it, i just cant really think.
Couldn't let myself get enough sleep these days.
Have been waking early almost everyday even though i have nothing to do in the morning.
Met up with xifang last evening before meeting weiting for dinner.
Have been meeting them these few days. (:
Going Msia for shopping with Zhixuan and Weiting tmr.
Excited as there are many things that I wanted to buy.
I want to go shopping but I realised I need to stop spending so much before I start to earn money. :S
I need a job but i dont exactly feel like wokring.
Tuition tonight and bless me people.
I hope everything would go on smoothly. :D
almost everything.