hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
Out with jc good friends today!
Had fun and spent money again! :S
Had good meals.
Tuition today.
Tired. Lazy.
Out to town and saw many many people.
Saw some WRS juniors and they stared at me.
Saw a not so close cousin and saw YITIAN! :D
Haha! had been always wanting to meet her and i saw her today.
Going to see her again tmr! (:
Tuition tmr again.
Speaking of tuition i feel like dying.
I wonder how can someone as suay as me to get 2 indian tutees. :S
Was hoping to get a chinese but...
Not that i'm racist but still...
Well accept fate.
Few days back were all visiting to friends' place.
Tmr and sat will also be the same.
Nothing much had been happening.