hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Met up with sis at vivo today for shopping.
Went shopping around together before heading down to orchard.
It wasnt a good day.
I wonder was it me who is too rush or what.
The top-up machine "ate" up my money.
I remember clearly topping up my ez-link card.
however when i was heading down to orchard, i was told that there was insufficient fund in my card.
I started thinking if i did top up my card.
For a moment i feel as though i had some memory loss which is so impossible.
Haven't been sleeping enough these days and I think i should start to sleep early.
Woke up early last morning to pray grand-uncle 1st year.
And time passes by so quickly, it reminds me of the gathering with cliques last saturday.
It's a gathering we had before ivin and samuel go into army.
1 month has passed and i'm still jobless. :S
I should at least be working by next week.
I've got a call from yirong this afternoon and i think i maybe working on fri and sat.
I hope i dont fail again. :x
And i'm very sorry to my class girls.
I keep promising to meet you girls but i failed to do so.
The outing that we are supposed to have this sat was forgotten by me.
I didn't realise it when yirong called and i agreed to help her out.
I only know about the clash of dates until she reminded me.
There's too many things in my mind these days that i couldn't remember what is happening for the next few days. :/
I'm very sorry. D: