hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
went out for dinner with the guys last night.
the night was quite fun for me due to me being drunk.
and now i know how does it feels when one gets drunk.
but i guess i make a fool and i think it's a little embarrassing cause i couldn't exactly remember what i've said.
what i could remember was i got drunk right after the game "cheat" ended.
then i started to do all kinds of stupid things.
and i feel bad for causing so much "troubles"
until wt reminded me how much things i've done and me leaking out her so called secret.
previously i thought i was dreaming then i realised it was real.
flipping over table, talking rubbish, talking to ppl who idk on the msn.
but i'm certain that i could still remember what had happened.
the hangover was a bit bad. :S