hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
sis is nagging at me over the phone for drinking last night.
zzz.
i merely drank a little and wasnt drunk at all but she's already making a big fuss about it.
i kept telling her that it was only a little and i got a bit high but not drunk, but she keep insisting that i was drunk just because of those video she saw on fb i supposed.
that's like so ....
i'm too lazy to argue with her, just let it be.
i bet i would be having a hard time sleeping tonight since i woke up at 3 in the afternoon.
and i still a little bothered by it.