hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEAN! (:
have been out for the past few days and i'm feeling so tired. :S
but it's better to have something to do then having nothing.
the run on monday is still giving aches on my muscle. :/
i should have wore a proper pair of shoe.
anyway, went out for shopping with weiting on tues and wed.
the trip was fairly good as we managed to get ourselves something.
finally i can have a good sleep tmr.
haven't been sleeping well these days and pimples are growing. ):
woke up early this morning to accompany ahmah out to supermarket.
while we were on our way home, i overheard a conversation between 2 primary sch boys.
boy A was telling boy B that he eats maggie mee every night.
and boy B told boy A eating too much maggie mee will cause death.
i have no idea where he heard this from but i think it's funny.
so xifang stop eating so much maggie mee cause you will die very easily. :x