hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
omg, my stomach is feeling :S
i hope i can just make everything come out. ;x
have been waking up late and staying home these 2 days.
i'm getting bored of staying home.
the ecp trip i wanted is still not fulfill yet. ):
i want to learn cycling. (random)
went to grandma's house this evening and it was lucky that cousins were not in.
afraid of seeing them these days as i was being pressed to tutor them.
i'm reluctant to do so. not that i'm bad but for some reason i didnt really want to.
i've no idea what i want to do for the next few days.
going back to sch on wed to help out in the open house.
a little lazy to go but well i'm still going.
i want to look for a job but i didnt want to be committed so soon.
i still want to have more free time going everywhere i want.
i shall go to sleep now and start dreaming soon.
i dont really like silence.