hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
supposed to be going for a temporary work tmr but i backed out. ;x
cause i was told that it's not worth the time.
i have nothing much to do these few days except for yesterday i went over to grandma's hse to help her out with some cleaning at her place.
these few days have been quite bored as i dont really have anything to do.
meeting xuan and ting tmr and sat for flea.
meeting yitian next fri and going out with cliques next sat but for the rest of the days i'll be rotting again.
far too much to know.
if only.