hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
Apparently, I've failed to fulfill what i wanted to do for this new year.
I should try to be nice and stop being bad.
And I've decided to ignore and learnt from the rest.
The best and coolest way.
There's too much for me to be bothered about.
After these few days, I realised it still doesn't make any difference as things still remained the same.
The advise given previously should be heeded to not waste time and effort.
Home whole day, played games with elrin, watched show and I have nothing better to do.