hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
for almost 4 days i have been so deprived of sleep. :/
woke up at 7plus this morning which i only managed to fall asleep at around 3 last night.
planned to get back home to sleep after reaching home.
but i only managed to sleep at 3 in the afternoon.
1 hour after i've fallen asleep xuan called, and i went back to slp after that.
then 30mins later kiat called followed by huiaun. ==
i was kind of annoyed by those calls which interupted my sleep. :S
thanks to them, i've to wake up and in the end i went for a movie with the 2 guys. :/
anw, i managed to receive a call from the person whom i sent a resume like almost 2 weeks ago.
but i rejected that job.
i was also offered another job and i rejected it again. ;x
okay, i know i'm fussy.
suddenly there's like so many jobs for me and i'm not accepting any.
okay, i'm so full now and i feel like vomitting. :S
tmr carol's advance bday celebration, and i hope it will be fun.