Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 1:46 AM

Something are just hard to be believed.
You would not expect things to be the way it is.
Cause we will never be able to understand what others are thinking.

Anw, messaged sis this morning and she did not reply, so i was wondering if she's angry with me or because she forgot to reply me.
Feel kind of weird when she dont reply me though this may not be the first time.
And she hasnt been mad at me for long.
But i aint exactly sure if it's regarding the fb video.

I have to start going to bed early before I really get myself a job, or else i will be so dead.
Did not manage to sleep well last night due to the windy weather and the phone call by the person whom i sent my resume out last night.

Actually, I dont really feel like going to work now. Although this is not my first time going out to work, I'm still not prepared to do so. It just feel so weird.
Time to go to bed and head down for shopping tmr. (:





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection