hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
i couldn't stop myself from thinking too much.
it just affects me too easily.
sometimes i hope that i do not know anything, then i would have less problem troubling me.
i cant stand people making noise, complaining and quarreling.
it irritates me even though i'm not directly involved.
not that i dont complain but i try to stop myself from doing too much.
so that i wont be troubling the others.
that is why most of the time i can pretend that nothing has happened.
but sometimes i couldnt help it.
there's times i hope i am deaf which can be cool.
my stomach is giving problem. couldnt sit still. :/
i'm feeling very tired after waking up early in the morning to grandma's place and helping out cousin with her registration of course.
it feels as though i was going through second round of JAE exercise. :S
heading down to sch tmr morning to help out in the open house.
i hope it dont bore me.