hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
okay, i'm too lazy to blog cause i'm busy watching drama. ;x
anw, after days of shopping i finally found my dress for prom. :D
hahaah!
actually i'm a lil lazy to type more.
anw, i got stepped by a lady at bugis yesterday, and it was painful.
i hope it ill recover asap. cause it's bleeding and skin came off. so... okay.
conclusion is shopping can be equally tiring. esp when you have been walking for days.
prom in 2 days so photos will be up soon. i hope. ;x