hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
for the past few days, i havent been doing much things.
actually i cant exactly remember what i've done.
lost track of time ever since school and exam ended.
everyday is just about sitting at home and doing nothing.
went to msia with some of them to relax.
went to sing and eat and stayover a bao's place.
though nth much was done it's quite nice to have them around.
the only bad thing that happened was the stomach ache experience at the sea side.
the toilet stink, my stomach was going crazy and i almost puked. zzz.
went bowling with them and i'm sure i still suck badly in it.
back home on the next day. and rotted at home again.
i hope to have something to do and not just stay at home to do nothing.
too much things unspoken.