Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:42 AM

I've no idea what i should be doing for tmr's bbq.
None of them is available, and i supposed they are already asleep. :/
The coffee that I had last night during dinner had caused me to suffer from sleeping disorder.
And I was so tired the entire day.
Went out with some of the class girls for a movie.
Alvin & Chipmunks 2 is nice.
I like the part when they sing, so cute and nice.
After movie, we went for lunch and i started to feel sleepy after lunch.
I wonder is it because I've not been shopping for long or what.
My legs couldn't stand any longer than 1hour.
Initially plan was to meet sis over at Vivo after her work for shopping, but in the end we did not meet.

Went back to school with weiting yesterday to get some stuff and headed down to msia with xuan and her to shop around.
And I started to feel that city square is boring. :x
I have no plan for the next few days, and i'm thinking of things to do.
I'm lazy to upload photos. 





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection