hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
I'm feeling lethargic now.
I'm so lazy to think, so lazy to move and so lazy to sleep.
didn't manage to get a good rest today.
This may be partly due to me sleeping late last night.
Despite trying to put myself to sleep, my brain is still working.
Even though my eyes are closed, i felt uncomfortable to sleep.
i didn't know why.
i guess i fell asleep at probably 4am or later.
the sleep wasn't as nice, as msg kept coming in, in the morning.
sis woke me up from my sleep.
i thought i could spend my whole morning sleeping till the 2pm but nah..
woke up several times and was reluctant to reply her.
but i still did.
i guess she was too bored and wanted to go out.
my day with no plan ended to be so packed.
i was deprived from getting sufficient rest after a draining night. :/
met up with sis with initial intention to catch a movie but in the end we went shopping instead.
later in the evening, met up with fang and went to the Flyer with her.
took quite a lot of photos but i dont have it now.
the ride was actually boring. ;x
we went back home after the ride, and now i have nothing to do.
and i am thinking a lot.
cause i realised the year is ending.
and if i could have a choice/wish, i hope 2009 can repeat.
so that i could stop all the unnecessary things from happening.
if 2009 could repeat, the first thing i will do would be to be a fillial and nice grand-daughter.
I think that i'm not being thoughtful enough to realise the change that has happened.
If only I know that things would turn out to be this bad, I would have treasure those time and put in more effort to care for him.
This random thought came across my mind when sis told me this afternoon that recently she just went down to visit ahgong with her bf.
Not that I did not went to pray him, I did go with grandma the other day.
That feeling was totally different, it seems like I've a lot of things to say but I find it weird.
enough of this.
2nd, if i could repeat 2009, I would study hard and not slack everyday.
I know the importance of A level, but i refused to push myself to study for it.
Perhaps, it may be due to the mundane school work that has bore me ever since prelim started.
School ended late almost every single day causing me to be physically drained.
Now A level has ended but I am having doubts of my own ability.
I wonder if i'm ever going to make it to the university.
Nevermind, for the time being, I should not be thinking about this since it's already over.
Until the day when result is going to be released, then i should start panicking.
There's too much if only that I do not know how much more things i hope i could change and restart it all over again.
Of course I know i cant, but I still hope things could change.
For the better and not for the worse.
Just like people can change, but we'll always hope for the better.
So whatever things that has happened recently, should probably just end.
Everything that has happened is just too tiring to handle and I've decided to not comment on it.
Not trying to pinpoint on any particular incident, but simply everything that has happened this year.
I should try to sleep early tonight before my brain die of exhaustion.
Okay, that was just some nonsense that i'm uttering.
I'm just too bored and staring into space.