hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 8:00 PM
school today and it's so tiring. okay, partly it's due to me watching drama till 330am when i have to be in school at 9am this morning. ;x dragged myself out of bed. :/ had 3 hours of phy and went for lunch and back for another 4hrs of phy. i'm sure that really killed me. 7 hrs of phy in a day. cool! headed down to causeway to meet fang for dinner. (: haven meet up with her for long. and thanks for the birthday present. :D we were too full and decided to walk around. while walking, we happen to saw ivon and ppl. and yes, i received another present from ivon. HAHA! ;x thanks ivon! then i saw zhixuan. haven seen her for long la. ever since bao's birthday? i guess so. shall meet up some days okay? :D and now i'm home. shall go to bed early tonight. i hope i will.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.