hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 2:59 PM
just one more and i'll be done! (: but but but i'm already going to enjoy myself. went for movie straight after paper. the movie was .... but it was quite scary yet funny. those guys were crazy. HAHAH! luch with weiting, and now home. the 4 hours of sleep last night is killing me, so i'm going to get my beauty sleep now! :D
it was lucky that today's paper was fairly manageable or else i wont have enjoyed myself. shall start planning what to do for the next few days. (: first, i need to sleep! :D
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.