hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, October 23, 2009, 12:04 AM
finally the end of school. after 1 year and dno how many months. actually i didnt want it to end this fast. not because i will miss the school or what. it's just that i am not prepared for A levels. one day after another w/o me realising. i'm already left with 2 weeks plus. okay. i shall continue with my math.
graduation day tmr. i wonder how it's going to be like.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.