hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Monday, September 21, 2009, 1:05 AM
another day wasted. :/ and i did nth much today. so to make up those losses, i shall study now. study at samuel's hse today was fun. we did play game after dinner to decide upon who to wash the dish and it took us more than half an hour. thereafter, before weiting and i left home. the four of us decided to make a pact. a pact for A level. details i shall not elaborate. so if i failed to comply to any of it, i will be so dead. now i must get my ass moving and study.
math phy econs. it's bugging me so badly. i need to get myself started and motivated. just a lil more. bear with it and everything will be nice after that. (: the four of us shall get the best results.
miaohui please be more disciplined.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.