hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D

i hate it this much. THIS MUCH!
this is getting more and more crazy.
i am not finishing papers on time.
AND I DONT LIKE IT!
why didnt my brain just turn faster.?
this paper is INSANE!
alright, shall get over it and do better for P1 & 2.
tmr phy, and i have not even started on anything.
any kind soul, please tell me where i should start from.
i just cant stop worrying for 1 sec when i am in the exam hall.
the heart just sunk in like..