hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 5:37 PM
end of prelim 2. supposed to be happy about it as i dun have to stick with those 3 hours of slp. 2 weeks passed by quickly and just another few more weeks. the big day will be here.
played bball with the guys right after the paper. and i am burnt again. :/ this time round it got worse. ==
tmr and monday were supposed to be the school marking day but i still have to be back in sch for physics extra lesson. :/ just got a trauma from chem paper 1. i failed chem paper 1 again. ): with the same mark as what i've gotten the other time. kinda of disappointed.
picnic at marina barrage with girls tmr. and i think i need this break to get myself over with all those exams. and be prepared for the worst that are coming. i dont wanna fail. :/ shall get my ass out of my house later and get some ingredients for the picnic tmr. at the same time giving myself a break.
okay, i shall start thinking about it.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.