hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
few more days. :/
starting to worry.
i had not been studying.
scold me please. ><
out of hse and back to sch for the past 2 days.
i am not rushing to study.
i wonder what the hell am I thinking.
when prelim 2 are just few days away, i could still go out and play. ;x
it wasnt as bad but still, i feel guilty.
back hm at 7am, woke up around 2plus.
but now i am starting to feel groggy and sleepy again.
okay i shall stop and get started with some math and chem.
i think i need to stop using computer.
there's too much distraction that is stopping me from getting started with work.
edited*
in the end, i went to sleep instead of studying.
crap. i am wasting my time but i just cant help it.