hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
with the new timetable, which is supposed to end sch earlier for everyone had extended till even later than the previous timetable.
and it would mean that less rest and more mugging.
cool, just another few more weeks prelim 2.
and i wonder how am i going to score. the time we had for studying is so short.
let's not blame abt the timetable, and be good to follow.
sometimes i just got so tired of studying that i feel like escaping from it and do nothing abt it.
obviously i cant.
and ppl, it would also mean, we cant meet up that often anymore.
school is getting super busy.