hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
sch was as usual. but i only had 4 days of sch.
HAH! i skipped sch on mon. ;x
i should have ask for another day so i could skip tues as well.
but well i'm not that naughty. :D
the week was so not great.
everyday is all abt rushing hmwk and not getting enough slp.
there's like so much work that needs to be done. how i hope time would just slow down a lil.
so i can do things slowly and at my own pace.
but well the world dun just revolve arnd me.
off for some phy. bye ppl.