hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
just cant get enough of it.
and dun just stop here.
so i think i'm still not accepting reality.
dreamt of grandpa again.
and obviously the dream do show that i'm still not getting over it.
it's always showing him leaving us.
and the next moment i will be there crying non-stop.
similar scene repeating every now and then.
and i guess i miss him. ):
sch had been so hectic.
routine of having work done everyday had alr become part of my life.
and in another 100 days the major exam will be here.
i should get my head down now.