hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:45 PM
it was kind of expected. without seeing, you will have already guess it.
sch today, and i am really tired however i am not physically but mentally weary. ohh well get going with some work. until samuel and all told me, then i realised exam is 12 days away from now and my revision is not even half way completed at this rate i'm sure i will NOT complete revising. and it will be true for darren to say cheers for failure. so omg. how am i gng to go for consultation without anything to ask. ><
and today is the 4th mth. how fast time flies. but it still seems like it had alr past for a long time. i wanted to go visit ahgong, but idk when would be the best time. kinda of lazy but still i miss him badly. i have got many things to tell him.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.