Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.



You are reading about me.

Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D



I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.


Thursday, June 25, 2009, 8:14 PM

crazy day again. :/
woke up at 7am and slept for 6 hrs in total. so freaking tired.
so had a 4 hrs straight of consultation till 1pm.
and consultation for maths is never enough.
and chem with not much things done, u wont know wad do u really wan to ask.
and with econs not read, you wont even know wad to ask.
so cabbed down from sch to bishan to meet jassmine.
had a mini celebration for yongxin, though it was just a small celebration i think we all had fun. (:

bao just called me! :D
and we chatted! (:
haha! i love talking to her. and we shall have more meet up and more time to catch up with each other.

okay some photos before i get busy with work.
photos! (:





At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.

YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

apple baoling carol candy elrin hweesan ivon jassmine jeff kimkiat leon michelle shuxian ryan weiting weixiang xifang xiuling yitian zhixuan
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection