hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, June 5, 2009, 9:25 PM
i got so lazy to study since i woke up this morning. ;/ someone pls ask me to. or else i think i may slack on. headed down to grand's hse for lunch before gng for tuition. tuition was alright and i think it's quite effective. at least i learned something. (:
so when out to study with fang ytd and sakae. now there's a hole in my pocket. :/ everyday is just abt studying and i'm getting so tired of it. ): planned failed since last tues. thereafter, i dun feel motivated to study anymore. those stacks of books on the table are making me faint. idk where exactly to start from.
i shall at least get started now, before i have more to go. consistent and persistent!
maybe a lil more of everything would make me happier.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.