hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Monday, May 25, 2009, 6:48 PM
give sch a miss today. ;x had a bad night last night. i thot i was the only one who had a bad diarrhea. but everyone else in the family had it too. so it became a family illness. the intention for skipping sch today was to go dental initially. but i ended up visiting the doc with sis to give our stomach some medication. it was the worst experience i had. having toothache and a bad stomach at the same time, depriving me from getting a rest last night. we didnt know that the whole family had it too, so we actually thought it was the bubble tea we shared ytd. got back grand's hse and aunt came then we realised it was the whole family. we laughed over the visits to toilet every other hr the previous night. >< hope the pain will go off soon. dental appointment on wed. ): scary. had to go down alone. :/ alright time to get started with some sch work.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.